Diploma Graduation

Officially a diploma graduand on the 11th of October 2014! The hard work of three years had finally paid off. From accounting to civil engineering its quite a big switch of field and now I'm pursuing my 3rd semester of my degree course in Swinburne. Definitely missed the housemates, roommate that we walk together to classes everyday. Now I'm on my own walking to class and going back alone. Sharon and I became close friend and study partner even though we are not in the same course. Truly grateful all the things she had done and always be by my side when I'm down, in trouble or stress

My lovely course-mates, although we never really hung out much but we do have a great time in this three years of diploma. Solving problems and studying together and and taking turns to approach our course leader, Mr Dennis to ask almost the same question. Yup, we're slow. Another thing that I missed is the lectures are early to approach anytime. In my degree, I have to email lecture to make an appointment for consultation which I don't think its a good thing cause it delay the time of understanding. Kinda messed up my plans and mood of focusing and studying. 

I'm glad that I walked through diploma before proceed to degree. I know its a year longer when you compare students who are taking foundation to degree. Degree life is not easy for me. I somehow feel myself struggling some of the units but I thankful that the basic knowledge that I've learned is there to help me understand the basic concept faster. Degree life really suck the energy out of me. Having doubt that whether I should continue degree or not and I felt that uni is for the genius. Not for people like me. For now, my goal is to pass every semester cause failing a unit cost my family $3K plus.   

My last wish to all of my fellow friends, best of luck in your future. 


This is me and Farah at the graduation ceremony. My parent couldn't come to attend so she and the bf representing them to attend. 

My love. ♥


With the girls starting from me, Ros, Charlisa and Sharon. 


Me and dear Hui Ching. :)

Chung Seng, Joon Fah and I. 



with Ms sharon









No comments