20 Facts about me


  1. Sophiaticated was given by a dearest friend many years ago. I remember that time she's very particular on how us girls should be sophisticated, have our own style, personality and so forth. Sophia + sophisticated = SOPHIATICATED
  2. In love with PINK, not to the extent that my future car is in pink too. I still believe that things should match with their respective colours so they look elegant! 
  3. I'm pure Chinese born with a tan skin and I'm damn proud of it.
  4. I'm 5'5"
  5. I'm a Pieces
  6. Born and raise in the land below the wind, Sabah
  7. An engineering student
  8. Often quite in public, but once you get to know me I'mma crazy bitch!
  9. A music junkie
  10. Lauren Conrad is my one and only idol
  11. Appreciate local and fine food
  12. Couldn't get enough of English breakfast, Korean food, desert and Haagen Dazs' strawberry flavor
  13. Obsess with home decor
  14. Hand phone is the most important thing on earth
  15. Apps that I can't live without are my Whatsapp and Instagram
  16. Super love shopping and travelling. Err, actually travelling = shopping, not much of a scenery person 
  17. Enjoys driving! Driving kinda calms my mind especially at night
  18. Enjoys water sport even though I couldn't as long as I have my life jacket with me
  19. A chocolate addict. My granny have to hide it away from me every chocolate in the house
  20. I have this weird habit that when I bought stuffs, I like to put them beside my bed and sleep through few nights  


No comments