Dinning at La Vintage @ Wisma Kinsabina

A night out with Michelle babe at La Vintage. Every semester break she and I would do a catch up. She was introduced by a mutual friend during my friend's Chinese New Year open house. La Vintage was her idea since I was so outdated on KK's dinning place. So many new cafes and restaurants opened.

When I first step into La Vintage, I was like, OMG, I have to bring the boyfie here when his next visit to KK. Love the interior decorations that comes with different themes at every sections. Well, the food was not bad as well.

The creamy carbonara spaghetti was delicious cause normally, I myself don't usually order this type of spaghetti due to I don't like the taste of it when it gets cold. This carbonara was an exception!





Giving the rose wine a thumbs up! 









Fish and chip was okay for me. 

When comes to food, she knows it all. 

Me without make up. Heh~




No comments