Return from the death

Hey there. Yes, its me! I'm back! This time really really raise from the death. Lol. It has been a freaking long years aye? Two more days its gonna be 2015. Time flies and so many things has happened. Somehow, something had motivated me to resume my blogging which I don't remember what was it. Forgive me, since my life in uni my memory is not doing quite well. It feels like I'm drained out and feeling old. Ugh!

So, think Sophia, think. What is my reasons of blogging? Here are my few reason why I start blogging again:

  • To push myself in writing. I know that I do not have perfect English and grammar. My bloggers and youtubers are my motivation to write a standard like them also to improve my vocabulary. 
  • Learn to blog longer. This might help during my 3rd year of degree especially on my thesis. 
  • Try to open up myself. Dare to speak out and have my own opinion also try to learn to handle negative feedback. If there is someone leave a mean comment. 
  • Sharing is caring :)
 Anyway, will gonna update all the highlights that happened within this year. Gotta go now, the boyfriend is here for holiday!




















































































































































































































































No comments