Customize passport and keychain from Passpotter Singapore

Yay! Finally it has arrived. Eyeing for this customize passport cover and keychain for sometime and I never had a solid reason to decide to buy it until the thought of getting a little something for beau graduation and my diploma graduation. 

I knew Passpotter from a Singaporean blogger, Corliss Tan posted an ad about Passpotter. So yeah, Passpotter from Singapore. I hardly buy stuffs from Singapore due to I do not have Paypal and a credit card. The first time was online shopping at Jipaban which I have to trouble my friend in Singapore to pay for me and pay her back when she's back to Malaysia visiting. 

I'm not the kind of person to trouble my friend unless when is it no choice. Anyhoo, the parcel suppose to arrived approximate a week. Somehow it took more than a week which I kinda worried and it passed the dates of our graduation. Some more, the parcel doesn't have a tracking number and that was my mistake for not asking if there is tracking number provided cause every time I bought something online 9/10 will provide tracking number or else choices either to deliver by normal mail or express mail. At the end, it was the custom checking that delay the arrival of the parcel. 

Overall, I was satisfied for the product and quality. It's worth the wait. Love em! 
Do check them out at their Facebook and Instagram







No comments