Date with the cousin

Last meet up with my beloved cousin, Nee Yaa before my semester 1 start. Few more months that she's moving back to KL. That afternoon we decided to meet up at Party Play which now and only branch at Gaya Street. Party Play is no more at Lintas.

Party Play is one of my favorite eat out place especially for desert but that day I decided to try out their lunch set. Totally giving them a thumbs up for the food that we ordered. The avocado spread with toast really taste amazing!

Hungarian Beef Stew

Butter Prawn Pasta

Avocado spread with Toast

Before meeting up with Nee Yaa, I arrived early and parked my car at Suria and went to Thomas Sabo to have a look again for the bracelet. I couldn't stop thinking about that bracelet since I was it with Michelle. She got her bracelet few days ago and it makes me more tempting to have it. So, I stepped in, taking one more look and decided to get the bracelet.



I bought the rose gold bracelet which comes with a special limited edition of a infinite heart shaped charm offered during the month of Valentine's Day. Loved this bracelet so much! 


No comments