the Journey Begins

Its been a week and 3 days in Kuching. So far so good life in Kuching and I'm trying to get used of being away from home. This time truly learning to be independent. Lecture are already throwing assignments in the beginning of the semester. Hopefully I'm able to adapt to this new environment in no time and doing well on my studies. Recently I don't really have the mood to blog. Maybe due to homesick? 

Anyway, here are some pictures on how I spent my week before flying to Kuching. :)



Picnic at the Karambunai resort


NeeYaa visit to KK... Took this pic at Tanjung Aru beach 1 





Car wash with the cousin :)



Mah stupid dog locked up in the cage because he is being naughty

A day trip to Manukan Island with Nee Yaa, Joey, Josephine n her friends





Photo-shoots session with the photographers: Edward, James n Eric




No comments