Counting down the days

I feel that my brain is merely doing his job. I feel I'm rusting duh. Can't wait for class to start as soon as possible.

Anyway, spending a day at karambunai on the 1st of august turned out great. Well, i did hurt my back, neck and arm's muscles during playing the sport water and i dropped my contact lens as well!

As for today, went to PC fair and catch a movie at 1 Borneo with Izaak. Really had a great day and i bang into few friends which i haven't seen for a long time. PC fair were crowded as usual. I went to look up for external hardisk and the price was quite cheap but i still don't know i want to buy it or not. Hmm. Still thinking. Photos will be upload soon. :)

Count down:
5 days waiting NeeYaa to arrive kk
7 days to celebrating my farewell/Ely's pre-birthday and photo shoot
1 week more to pack all my things

2 comments

  1. honey, will celebrate my birthday ont that day meh?? better dont lah~ =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiya, u shouldn't read this post!!!

    ReplyDelete