Officially Graduated

Last Monday flew back to Kuching to attend my graduation. Finally saying goodbye to uni life and saying hello to working life. Thinking back of three and half years of my degree life definitely is not an easy journey compared to my time in Diploma. Cried a lot, stress a lot, worried a lot and not to forget countless of sleepless nights. All of these torturing paid off on the day of receiving that scroll. I did it! 

Graduation cap and tickets

Selfie first :P


Me and Yee Ling wefie before entering the hall





with the parents and beloved sis























Thanks Fabian and Kelly for the flowers and gift. 


Sad to say that this is all I got for my graduation pics which I got it from others and my phone. The rest of the photos taken by my camera are all gone. *cry. Hopefully I'm able to recover it. 

No comments