Pinterest & Instagram Inspired Calendar

On a typical Thursday afternoon as I was searching and scrolling for calendar ideas on Pinterest , one of the post caught my eye. At that moment immediately I said to myself I want to do this! Its so pretty. That night, I called my boyfriend and Nicole to ask them how to cause initially I plan to do it in indesign. Thanks to both of them for their suggestion, I use illustrator to make this calendar. 

Calendar ideas I found on Pinterest
Basically it took me 2 days to complete this due to some pictures problem that I can't import into illustrator. Finally I solved the problem yesterday and now it's done.

Arranging the final work
Overlook of the calendar
Kinda proud of myself that I can make this calendar with only basic knowledge of illustrator through self learning.

Idea credit to: http://imbreannarose.com/our-paper-shop-a-sneak-peek/
Pictures used: Mine and amazing instagramers I followed


No comments