DIY Hair Treatment

Since I hop on the plane back to KK for my semester break, the first person I called is my hairstylist. She's the only person who understand how I wanted and she's been cutting my hair for almost more than 3 years. Unless my fringe is disturbing me I have no choice to find a barber back in Kuching.

So yeah, when I reached there my hairstylist asked what happen to my hair??!!! Yeap, I know its really, really dead and a lot of split end. That is why I decided to trim it SHORT. Well, not that short, still passes the shoulder length.

                                                   Before                                        After

Therefore, I asked her is doing treatment at home helps? Cause I don't want to spend money on doing treatment at saloon as I mention in my previous post that studying in Swinburne is making me broke. I have to be careful on what I spent, also doing hair treatment at home I get do other things while doing the treatment.

The answer is YES according to my hairstylist. This is the way that she taught me:
  • shampoo your hair and towel dry your hair. Make sure there is no water dripping from your hair. 
  • Apply proper amount of treatment to your hair. 
  • Use a shower cap to cover your hair and wait for 10 to 15 mins will do. 
The purpose of using the shower cap is to lock the moisture so that it doesn't escape. Here's another FYI: Ever feel that doing treatment at home doesn't work for you?  Cause usually we do our treatment while we were showering? That is why my hairstylist insist me to do in towel dry condition as the hair contain less water the treatment are easily to absorb. Well, its logic right come to think of it? Water keep dripping, how is the hair going to absorb?

Hope this tip helps you. Good luck and I talk to you in my next post. 

No comments