Blog Revamp

Hey y'all! How's the weekend been treating you? Me as usual being the good girl driving my grandma and brother up and down and running errands cause Chinese New Year is coming! Can't wait for my cousins to come back.

So today I spent the whole afternoon editing the html code for my blog design which I got the template from www.iksandi.com. This is what I'm looking for clean and elegant template, where LESS IS MORE.

Transforming from this:

to THIS:

Well, obviously this is what you are looking at it now. Haha...

Anyone of you are interested to have this design do drop by to his blog and download and instruction are written clearly. Just in case that anyone of you are blur on how to link your own social media, here are some guide line. This is what I've been doing the whole afternoon figuring out how to link my own social platform and finally I did it! Giving myself a thumbs up for a girl who has no knowledge with html coding.
In order to get your social link work... Here's what you gonna do:
  • Go to Template > Edit HTML
  • Find the code as shown in the picture below:

See the line underline in red, this is where you add your resource residing (eref). Let's say that if u want viewers to open the link at another new window or tab add in target='_blank' which you can see the green underlined. That's it!

No comments